Multitek North America, Inc
Features a 3-strand hydraulic folding live deck for processing logs out to 20 ft in length. This industry workhorse is professionally engineered for maximum performance and low maintenance. With a 4.5 second cycle time, this machine will efficiently cut and split your hardwood logs into saleable firewood. The circular saw option is 20% faster than comparable bar and chain machines and significantly less maintenance. The 1620 SS is professionally engineered to be the most efficient, safest, and operator friendly mid-size machine available on the market.
- 2-3 cords per hour
- 44 HP Diesel engine
- 20ft Max log length
- 18in Max log diameter
- Hydraulically adjustable wedge 4, 6, or 8-way
- Operator joystick controls
- Splitter Tonnage: 22 tons
- Splitter Cycle Time: 4.5 seconds
- Transport Length: 24'
- Transport Width:6'5"
- Transport Weight: 6,400 lbs
- Operating Width: 10'6"
- Trailer Hitch Type: 2+5/16" ball or Euro Tow Ring
- Standard 3-strand hydraulic live deck
- Hydraulic 40" insert tooth carbide tipped circular saw
- Hydraulic Chain Log Infeed
- Operator seat
- 20’, 30’, or 35' conveyor
- Premium 15' integrated folding conveyor system
- Night light processing kit
- CE Mark for European Union Economic Area