Newman Machine Company Inc.
The Newman KD-20 and KD-2S are designed to end trim lumber in an efficient, safe, and cost effective manner. The saw units may be set manually with hand cranks or by the optional mechanical or electronic means. KD-20 saw units move independently of one another. KD-2S saw units move in or out in unison. Additional saw units may be added. Scrap conveyors are optional. Like all Newman machines the KD-20 and KD-2S are covered by our standard one year warranty and backed by a parts and service department second to none.
- Available in KS-20 or KS-2S models - Refer to Brochure for more information.
- The frame is welded to assure permanent alignment. The trimmer is constructed using 6" (152mm) steel channel and angle iron, accurately fitted, making an exceptionally rigid frame
- Saw Units
- Saw units are powered by individual 7-1/2 HP (5.6 kw), 1800 RPM, 3/60/230-460 volt TEFC motors, using V-belt drive for each saw arbor
- Feed Drive
- The feed system is powered by a 1-1/2 HP (1.1 kw), 1800 RPM, gearmotor with variable frequncy drive, 3/60/230-460 volt
- Saw Arbors
- aw arbors are 1-11/16" (43mm) in diameter and are equipped with double interlock bearings.