Wood-Mizer Products, Inc.
Loaded and turned with support equipment, logs are secured on the convenient raised bed cross sections by three adjustable steel side supports and two adjustable log clamps. With powered up/down, the saw head height is precisely positioned for each cut. SimpleSet setworks saves two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut. Once the powered blade guide arm is adjusted for the cut, the blade is engaged and saws through the log by the powered forward/reverse controls using a dual power feed chain system. Turned on and off with a manual valve, the gravity fed lubrication is applied directly to the blade to keep it clean and free of pitch and sawdust build-up. Once the cut is completed, the saw head is raised and reversed by the powered saw head controls and positioned for the next cut.
- 55” max log diameter with 54 ½” max width of cut
- 13' length of cut or 18' max length of cut with optional 5' bed extension
- Rigid LX Frame sawhead tower with heavy-duty twin rail bed construction
- Powered saw head up/down & forward/reverse with dual power feed system
- SimpleSet Setworks allows two pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately control blade height while referencing from the previous cut
- 8 heavy-duty mounting feet along bed rails with 3 extra middle supports
- 38HP EFI Kohler Gas Engine or 15HP 3-phase electric motor