Wood-Mizer Products, Inc.
Loaded with high-production features including advanced hydraulic log handling, Accuset2 Setworks, auto board return arm with outfeed table, and faster sawhead movement, the LT50 hydraulic portable sawmill is engineered for speed and high-production. Equipped with the many of the same high-performance features as the LT40 super hydraulic portable sawmill, the LT50 also includes fine-adjust outriggers, bi-directional chain log turner, and vertical side supports for precise bed leveling and faster log positioning. The LT50 hydraulic is completely portable and ready for road travel with a standard single axle trailer and electric brakes. Six fine-adjust outriggers allow for quick set-up and precise leveling of the bed prior to sawing. The patented open side of the LT50 hydraulic sawhead allows for minimal leveling during set-up, easy off-bearing with the trapezoid shaped bed, and sawing of odd shaped logs.
- 36" max log diameter with 28" max width of cut and 21' length of cut
- Advanced hydraulic log handling (log loading arms, toeboards, bi-directional chain log turner, log clamp, and two vertical side supports) with dual hydraulic pumps for twice as fast hydraulic functions
- Powered saw head up/down & forward/reverse with high-output feed motors for fast head positioning
- Accuset2 Setworks allows 16 pre-set board thicknesses to quickly and accurately calculate and control blade height while referencing from the previous cut or desired finished product. Operates in five control modes and includes on-board diagnostics
- Auto board return arm with 2' x 2' outfeed table for easy offbearing
- Standard trailer with patented cantilever design, trapezoid shaped bed, and fine-adjust outriggers for precise bed leveling
- Popular Options
- Wide sawmill head increases max width of cut to 34"
- Debarker removes dirt and bark from the blade path for longer blade life
- Stationary command control eliminates standard walk-along controls by placing the operator at a fixed location at the front of the sawmill to control all head and hydraulic bed functions
- 6' , 12' , or 24' bed extensions can be added to saw longer lengths (45' max length of cut)