LumbermenOnline.com maintains a database of member/user information to facilitate the site's operations for members, users and administrators. The following discloses our information collection, use and dissemination practices.
- E-mail Addresses: Member e-mail addresses are stored in a database for use in distributing member selected newsletters. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of criminal conduct.
- IP addresses: Member/User IP addresses are collected, and stored in a database to help diagnose, track, and manage issues within the site. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of criminal conduct.
- Purchasing Data: LumbermenOnline.com maintains a database of purchases. Purchasing Data consists of, but is not limited to Name, Address, and Phone. LumbermenOnline.com does not keep a database of credit card numbers. This information is not shared except in cooperation with appropriate authorities in the case of criminal conduct.
- Cookies: LumbermenOnline.com Servers are programmed to read, and write member/user specific cookie files. The use of these files is limited to page views and stored information provided by the member. This includes member passwords, purchasing data, and aggregate data. Please note that any data other than that contained in LumbermenOnline.com cookie files cannot be read off your hard disk.
- Aggregate Data: LumbermenOnline.com collects, and uses aggregate data for the purpose of soliciting advertisers. This data includes page views, ad impressions, click throughs, total membership and total number of subscribers. No personal information is shared with this statistical data.
- Off-Site Links: LumbermenOnline.com contains links to a variety of other web sites. These are usually in the form of product advertisements, and/or member/user provided links. LumbermenOnline.com cannot, and will not be held responsible for the privacy practices, or content of any web site other than our own.
LumbermenOnline Terms of Service
Welcome to LumbermenOnline.com buying and selling community (the "Site"). Any person who wants to access the Site (called "Users") to buy, sell or otherwise advertise for goods and/or services or to use the other services we provide (collectively, the "Services") must accept the terms and conditions of this Participation Agreement without change. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
LumbermenOnline.com, (hereinafter "LumbermenOnline.com") reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. All notice of changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Site for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING LUMBERMENONLINE.COM'S POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
It is the User's responsibility to insure the correctness of all advertising placed, news items and other services offered. The Site retains the right to correct spelling and create final ad layout at its sole discretion and this kind of minor change WILL NOT constitute grounds for any refund or credit. All Ads placed are subject to the review of management and may be suspended or deleted at the discretion of the Site. Ads suspended or deleted by the Site may be eligible for a full or partial refund. The Site will make a single attempt by phone and/or email to contact the User. If the Site is unable to contact the User about suspended or deleted Ads the standard refund policy will be adhered to. Ads cancelled by the advertiser within 72 hours of placement will be eligible for a fifty percent refund at the request of the advertiser. NO REFUND will be granted for ANY ad(s) that have been printed, except cases where the published contact information (phone number or e-mail address) was changed by the site and therefore printed the contact information incorrectly rendering the advertisement useless. LumbermenOnline.com will make every effort to resolve any and all disputes. In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved credit or refund may be issued at the discretion of the site. All online upgrade packages including but not limited to Dealer, Manufacturer, Supplier, Service Providers or any bundled or packaged upgrades or any other services purchased online WILL NOT be eligible for refund based upon early cancellation of contract for any reason. If client purchases long-term use of the database and the items listed become unavailable for any reason NO refund will be granted, although the site may, at its sole discretion issue credit to be exchanged for other services. In this case NO cash refund will be issued.